Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm Back!

I finally picked myself up a decent camera, so I'm back in the kitty blogging business. With decent pictures to do my cats justice, and maybe some good-quality video of kitty shenanigans.

Ahhem, no, I did not spend 500-some-odd dollars just to put my cats on the internet, thank you very much. But that is a very nice bonus.

I last posted about the new kitty on the block, Natalie. Let me introduce her to you:


I'm Natalie. This is my chair, Malcolm.

This is Miss "I sits where I wants to" Natalie. When she isn't busy grooming, sitting on other cats, sitting in her water bowl, or flouncing about looking highly offended, you can often find her curled up in someone's lap. True to her beautiful looks, Natalie is a princess and loves to be pet. And then there's her BFF, Malcolm.


I'm chair. I mean, Malcolm.

Malcolm's three years old now, but that doesn't stop him from being an excitable kitty who loves a good chase. In the year that Natalie's been with the furry family, they've grown incredibly close. They're cuddle buddies, grooming pals, and sparring partners. You usually can't find one without the other.

I'm trying to get some good video together of the two in action. It's been great to see how she's grown, and see how they've grown together over the past year.

That's about all I have for this update. I only just got this camera, so I'll have more for y'all soon. For now, I'll leave you with Malcolm and Natalie in their favorite spot: sitting on each other at the top of the cat tree.


And no, I don't know why she's staring at the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment